Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Sew much Swag.

Since my last post, a few years ago 😬,( I know, I must do better!) I put my sewing machine to work! I surprised myself with some of the pieces I was able to make. Here are some of my favorite pieces.


Puff sleeve swings dress with pockets
  for an “Aftopolitan” themed birthday party.  
Fully lined faux fur coat, made by watching a YouTube tutorial! 
Mustard ruffle top, can also be worn off shoulder.
I loved the mustard color so much I made this top again in denim.
This version is a peplum.
I made this salmon skirt to complete this monochromatic look. 
I created this plaid ruffle hemmed top,
wearing it over a buffalo check button up to complement
my Anna Wintour Vogue x Air Jordan 3s.
Ankara print top for a “Wakanda Forever ” inspired birthday celebration.  

No comments:

Post a Comment