Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dreaming of Springtime



This winter has been brutal and I've been hunkered in the house sheltered from the bitter cold and the relentless snow. The last week of January presented an unusually balmy weekend. Naturally the hubster and I decided to get out of the house. We enjoyed a very nice walk on the Mt Vernon Trail in Alexandria VA and attended a gospel concert in DC. Not only did we hear amazing DC area vocalist at Charles Butlers & Trinity Presents Freedom in Worship, but I got to see so many of my area friends. It was a great weekend and definitely has me dreaming of spring. 








Black Faux Leather Jacket, Dollhouse / Pink Leopard Infinity Scarf, Natasha/ Blue Flutter Hem Cardigan, Cable and Gauge/ White Lace Hem Cami, Lane Bryant Black Jegging Per se / Black "Trickster" Knee Boot Chinese Laundry /Blue Snake Tote Cynthia Rowley


A Closer Look







No comments:

Post a Comment