Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Uncharted Territory



     I've been wavering back and forth about creating this blog, mainly because anyone and everyone is blogging these days. Because of the plethora of blogs on plus size fashion, I wonder if  anyone will even read or gain anything from my chronicles of belting the bulge? I don't know. I'll just have to test the waters.  
     
     Speaking of waters,  (great segue I know) I recently returned from my very first cruise to the Bahamas! Here are a few looks from my trip. As you will come to see I love a sparkle and an animal print!



Striped Top & Shorts:Macys / Red Sequin Toms: Nordstrom
Leopard Tank/ Skirt : Forever21 / DV by Dolce Vita 'Dori 2' Sandals: Macys/Kate Spade New York 'lauralee' Sequin Crossbody Bag: Nordstrom
Maggy London Tiered Mesh Dress / Kate Spade New York 'lauralee' Sequin Crossbody Bag: Nordstrom / XOXO Willow Wedge Sandal: Marshalls

 

 

A Closer Look

 

 

      


 

 





1 comment:

  1. Go girl! I' ve always admired your style from afar I am exited to follow you on ur fashion journey.

    ReplyDelete